kAtY pErRy is a young pop/rock singer/ songwriter from Cali. You have probably heard her new song "I kissed a girl"...its a hit. She is new to the scene. Also is deeply in love with her former Gym Class Heroes lead singer boyfriend: Travis. They are a pretty awesome couple. Hey did you know that both of Perry's parents were pastors. I wonder how her child hood was. Well you should check out this video of "I kissed a girl"
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
NEW ARTIST
kAtY pErRy is a young pop/rock singer/ songwriter from Cali. You have probably heard her new song "I kissed a girl"...its a hit. She is new to the scene. Also is deeply in love with her former Gym Class Heroes lead singer boyfriend: Travis. They are a pretty awesome couple. Hey did you know that both of Perry's parents were pastors. I wonder how her child hood was. Well you should check out this video of "I kissed a girl"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
http://www1922-jake.blogspot.com/
Hit me up..
Post a Comment